Minki Kim | Rolf Method Practitioner | Montclair, NJ
I commit to staying abreast on strong, reliable evidence to inform my clinical approach. The pain science field has been exploding in the past twenty years and we know far more than we’ve known about pain and how it occurs. We’re learning all the constituent parts of human consciousness which influence how one feels pain in any given moment.
I strive to keep up on these developments in service of empowering you to become your own healthcare manager by maximizing your ‘health reserves’ by offering you healthy opinions/beliefs about your body, movement strategies to deal effectively with pain/symptoms, and comforting touch to calm symptoms down.
- Certified Rolf Method/Structural Integration Practitioner – Graduate of NEWSSI (New School of Structural Integration)
- DermoNeuroModulation (DNM) Practitioner
- Member of IASI (International Association of Structural Integrators)
- Bachelor of Arts, SUNY Binghamton, Psychology
- 11 years of continuing studies in Rolf Method/Structural Integration, manual therapy, neuroscience, osteopathy, psychology/counseling, and pain education.
Sign Up for My Newsletter
Making sense of pain on your own is difficult. Let me help you. Subscribe today. Opt out any time.